Toronto, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

This company is a SCAM.Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man.

He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market value - He has NO "qualified" tenants. As a matter of fact he has no database. All he does is posts ads on kijjii and rents it to the first person who gives him CASH payment.

- He has not made rent payments to us for the last 3 months. Over the 8 months we had 6 bounced cheques from his company and he never paid the NSF charges. - The tenants he put into our properties have destroyed our house and it's beyond recovery at this point. - He NEVER responds to emails or phone calls (according to his receptionist he's always on vacation) - He has THREATENED some of my friends (who I introduced him to).

Read in detail here http://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/canadian-dominion-homes/fraud-alert-fake-property-management-company-20140105468852.html I have made a grave mistake by trusting this man and giving him my portfolio to manage. I wish I had kept my properties vacant.

BE AWARE OF THIS MAN.There are at least 15 property owners who are taking him to court for damages ranging from $5000-$50,000.

Had an Experience with Canadian Dominion Homes?

Comments

Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada #1188215

He has started a new company called North Royal Property Management.

Spread his name through the community.

He has just taken advantage of my grandfather.

Up to his ways again.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826372

I know where is he.I already sued him in the court...

He closed Canadian Dominion Homes and opened a new company and I have all of the information including name address, phone number etc. He said his accountant took all of his money from his account??? He thinks court will accept this?? We all know Eli / Elisha Levinson is a fraud.

So Please come forward and sue him together and we can prove that he is the one who committed this fraud.email me passionatelovers@hotmail.ca

Peter Gabriel
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826356

He did a big fraud and he owes me approx $40k in rent and damages of three properties.He closed Canadian Dominion Homes and opened a new company Life Style Property Management inc.

So Please come forward and sue him together and we can prove that he is the one who committed this fraud.email me passionatelovers@hotmail.com

to Peter Gabriel Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826359

Eli / Elisha Levinson did a big fraud and he owes me approx $40k in rent and damages of three properties.He closed Canadian Dominion Homes and opened a new company Life Style Property Management inc.

ifoundeli
Brampton, Ontario, Canada #817185

elisha levinson has started a new company to once again defraud private investors. if you would like more information on him, his gang of *** artists please contact me at ifoundeli@gmail.com

gtboy
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #807894

I would like to join those who are taking this scammer to court. He has not paid the rent to me either. Please reply to me.

illgetyou
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #807798

I would like to join those who are taking this scammer to court. Not paid rent for months and now his office number is forwarded to a web development company.

to illgetyou Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826364

Degenerate
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #807146

Me Eli Levinson, I am a thief.Give me your property I will make sure I never give u back.

Be prepared to be financially and bodily harmed. Thief with no mercy.

Cow boy, mafia, drug curtail are my add on services.Welcome aboard give your property and then I show u my true self, you idiots come come.....