An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management or the rental market in Toronto, the self proclaimed CEO Eli Levinson of this company has been going around making fictitious claims to trap unsuspecting clients.

The agreements used by this company's representatives and website contents are plagiarized. They have stolen business models and plans from other organizations and put their company's logo on it.

If you or anyone you know have been contacted by this company, please write about it or inform us immediately.

Comments

conatct me at mikebiss@rocketmail.com

He has started a new company called lifestyle property management.

I will give you all the info in exchange for part of the debt.

#820110

Scammer started a new company called Lifestyle Property Management. Find this *** on facebook...now he goes by the name Levenson Ely

Brampton, Ontario, Canada #817188

elisha levinson has started a new company to once again defraud private investors. if you would like more information on him, his gang of *** artists please contact me at ifoundeli@gmail.com

to ifoundalicia Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826374

I know where is he. I already sued him in the court...

He closed Canadian Dominion Homes and opened a new company and I have all of the information including name address, phone number etc. He said his accountant took all of his money from his account??? He thinks court will accept this?? We all know Eli / Elisha Levinson is a fraud.

So Please come forward and sue him together and we can prove that he is the one who committed this fraud. email me passionatelovers@hotmail.ca

I am in the same boat. This company stopped responding to my emails and messages since mid April 2014.

We are owed 3months rent.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #807933

hi. im from toronto ont.. i know this guy and i know where he will be on a certain day, if you like to contact so we can meet to get this guy.hes taken money from me as tenant.

to pay back #860149

We are in the same boat. He became a tenant of ours and owes two months rent.

This young punk

needs his *** kicked. A big shot and thinks he knows it all.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #807115

Hi Surinder,

How are you claiming the outstanding rent and damages? do you have a contact/address.

i am in the same boat as you and need my 5 months outstanding rent plus damages...how many people they have cheated? can we all meet and do it collectively?

to Arvind Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826368

Hi Arvind

Milton, Ontario, Canada #805244

Anyone with information on Elisha Levison, goes by the name Eli Levinson whereabouts is requested to post for the many home owners like myself who have fell victim to his fraudulent schemes designed to steal hard working peoples money. His company website www.cdominionhomes.com is down and he has shut down his office located at 3660 Hurontario St #403, Mississauga, ON L5B.

This despicable and violent man must be brought to justice. I'm claiming over $35,000 in rent arrears and damages to my rental properties.

to Surinder Toronto, Ontario, Canada #812534

Hi Surinder,

I'm also a landlord and I just found out today that CDH has been shutdown and I not yet received rent for the last two months. I was told my one of the former CDH employees to contact the tenant directly and settle this with them.

Please let me know what your doing to resolve this and if we can discuss this further together. Thanks, Chan

to Surinder Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826365

Eli / Elisha Levinson did a big fraud and he owes me approx $40k in rent and damages of three properties. He closed Canadian Dominion Homes and opened a new company and I have all of the information including name address, phone number etc.

New York City, New York, United States #805077

THey have not made 4 months payments to me. last few months they were just saying that theya re looking into it and and now they don't pick up or respond. office has been closed down....

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #803043

Eli Levinson a thief

Beware of him he can cause bodily harm, will have your property rented to his drug curtail and have threat you at gun point. Dangerous person

ss5790051
to Eli Levinson Toronto, Ontario, Canada #804108

This company is a SCAM. Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man.

He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market value - He has NO "qualified" tenants. As a matter of fact he has no database. All he does is posts ads on kijjii and rents it to the first person who gives him CASH payment.

- He has not made rent payments to us for the last 3 months. Over the 8 months we had 6 bounced cheques from his company and he never paid the NSF charges. - The tenants he put into our properties have destroyed our house and it's beyond recovery at this point. - He NEVER responds to emails or phone calls (according to his receptionist he's always on vacation) - He has THREATENED some of my friends (who I introduced him to).

Read in detail here http://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/canadian-dominion-homes/fraud-alert-fake-property-management-company-20140105468852.html I have made a grave mistake by trusting this man and giving him my portfolio to manage. I wish I had kept my properties vacant.

BE AWARE OF THIS MAN. There are at least 15 property owners who are taking him to court for damages ranging from $5000-$50,000.

gtboy
to ss5790051 #807897

Can we also join in with the lawsuit...we are in the same boat.

to ss5790051 Toronto, Ontario, Canada #826371